Monday 21 March 2016

Question 4

The image above is a visual representation of my target audience for my final product.

At the beginning of my research, I looked into different existing magazines such as Rock Sound and Mixmag to find out more about their target audience and I discovered that majority of their audience are male and are also young (they are aged between 18 and 25). This is because this type of music is quite modern and audience like to visit places such as gigs, concerts and clubs and more males enjoy this type of music because this genre is known for disliking authority and the need to be unique, this genre is also considered 'hardcore'. 

To make sure this research is accurate, I made a questionnaire and found out that there are slightly more males than females but there isn't a big difference as a 45% of my audience are female, therefore I decided to make my magazine appealing to both genders equally. For example, using gender neutral colours and design as well as using a non-provocative female model.  

No comments:

Post a Comment